Quit Smoking Now!
You CAN Quit Smoking!
Remember When You Used to Be a Non-Smoker?
- When you could walk up the stairs easily and without wheezing…?
- When your hair and clothes smelled fresh…?
- When your breath didn’t cause people to turn away…?
If you’d like to quit smoking now and return to that healthy, happy state with just one session of Hypnotherapy, I can help you kick the habit now, for good…! Read on….
Wouldn’t you want to stop smoking right now if you knew that:
- Smoking cigarettes kills more people each year than obesity, alcohol, road accidents, illegal drugs and HIV infection combined….?
- Tobacco smoke contains 7,000 chemical compounds as gas or tiny particles of carbon monoxide, arsenic, formaldehyde, cyanide, benzene, toluene and acrolein…?
- Cigarette smoking is a psychological habit – more than a chemical habit – that can be kicked in just one hypnotherapy session…?
The health benefits of quitting smoking are numerous. As soon as you commit 100% to stopping, the benefits start kicking in…! *
*Statistics from ash.org.uk
Smoking will have killed 8m people a year by 2030, a new study warns. SKY NEWS Tuesday 10 January 2017
Health experts say tobacco use is the single biggest preventable cause of death globally and the number of people who die from smoking is going to rise considerably in the coming years, according to a new report.
Furthermore, smoking electronic cigarettes – vaping – creates its own dangers, through inhaling wet smoke and chemicals.
YOU DON’T WANT TO BE ONE OF THESE STATISTICS IN JUST 10 YEARS FROM NOW…
The Happy News is – you CAN become a Non-Smoker again!
You didn’t always smoke… you were once a Non-Smoker.
With only one session of hypnotherapy, you can get back to that healthy state again and free yourself from the misery of your addiction to cigarettes.
Your nearest and dearest will thank you for taking this decision.
“Once the physical cravings stopped, after a few days it became a new habit thing. I did have a bit of withdrawal at first but kept saying to myself that it’s killing me, so why would I want to smoke? I did as you suggested and have changed my habitual café bars for the moment as they were normally places I would have a smoke. I feel good in my head and feel better every day fitness-wise thanks to your help. I haven’t drunk alcohol either as this would have triggered a smoke. Thanks again for your help, Jean.”
~ Adam Wingfield: San Pedro de Alcántara, Spain
As a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist, I am based on the Costa del Sol and Barcelona in Spain and am here to help whenever you are ready and motivated to commit 100% to giving up smoking –
With special reduced prices for groups, couples, friends and families who commit to giving up together and supporting each other through the process…just ask me.