3-day Intensive Course for Beginners
Come and learn how…!
This three-day course will help you understand how chi (vital energy) moves through your environment allowing you to create the positive changes you desire in your life by using colour, light, space, shape, symbolism and the power of personal intention.
The aim of this course is to provide a sound foundation for anyone wishing to understand the basics of Western/Intuitive Feng Shui for themselves, in order to help themselves, their friends and their family.
The three workshops of this course will be a combination of theory and practice. By the end you should have a clearer understanding of who you are, what your life consists of, and how to make desired changes with confidence. In Ancient China, students would be apprenticed for 30 years to a master Practitioner – or Geomancer – to learn the secrets and, until recently, that has remained the main form of study. So although these beginner workshops won’t give you the ability to work professionally as a consultant, you’ll come out with a greater understanding of how you can take charge of your own life while utilizing the principals of Feng Shui.
A Member of the Feng Shui Society, Member International Association Colour Therapists, Member Federation Image Consultants, I am originally from Richmond near London. I studied Intuitive Feng Shui in London under Master, William Spear. I offer over 30 years’ experience of a combination of interior design, colour psychology, energy healing, eastern philosophy, and Intuitive/Western Feng Shui.
I have been living and working in Barcelona and Marbella for over 20 years and incorporate the ancient, oriental art of placement into all my work. Since living in Spain I have worked with architects and clients on houses, apartments, office and work spaces, health clinics, art and design studios, music and recording studios, restaurants, bars, new age centres, shops and language schools; and before that my work was established in London.
I offer this course on 3 separate weekend days on the Costa del Sol The breaks between the 3 days is to give students a chance to put into practice all that has been learned in Day One before they move on to learn more in Day 2 and Day 3.
“One of Jean’s many qualities is the ability to teach in a simple, clear way. I have attended several of her workshops over the years and always found them well planned and well constructed – I would highly recommend them. Her gentle but masterful sincerity comes across as she guides pupils into their own wisdom. This is indeed a gift.”
Marion Dodds: accredited journey practitioner – Barcelona
- The origin and philosophy of Feng Shui
- The Form and Compass Schools (briefly).
- Western/Intuitive Method Feng Shui (studied in detail)
- Visualisation and Energy Centre awareness
- Tuning in to your own sensitivity and outside energies
- The Bagua – studying the symbolic elements of the zones
- Evaluating the changes to your life
- House and room shapes
- Intuitive Feng Shui: cures, negative spaces and projections
- How to look for yin/yang energy
- The movement of chi in spaces
- Points of Power and effects of the landscape
- Intention and visualisation
- Placing furniture in your home and workplace
- Colour & shape: the support of the 5-elements
- Studying students’ examples
Timetable: approximately 10am-5pm each day.
Feng Shui for Beginners 3-day Intensive Course: €575.
TWO BONUSES for those attending a 3-day intensive course:
- 2 x bonus Feng Shui e-books by Jean Gilhead – normally only available on Amazon (in English or Spanish) but free for workshop participants:
- ‘Pump Up Your Prosperity With Feng Shui’
- ‘Ignite Your Lovelife with Feng Shui’
- My reduced hourly Consultation and Travel rate thereafter for course participants – reduced hourly rate €75 per hour – normally €95 per hour per bagua. Reduced travel rate: €25 per hour – normally €35 per hour . Please go to: Feng Shui Interior Design & Decor Service for details.
“We first met Jean about eight years ago, when I attended a course she was giving on Feng Shui. This proved to be the opening to a different way in which we perceived space.
As an artist – colour, form, and harmonious balance had always been of paramount importance to me but since then my relationship with the space around me, and especially in my work, took on a new dimension. Now that I can ‘feel’ space I come to understand that all things have a ‘correct’ place within them. I see in my mind’s eye energies that, like rivers, move freely – pouring into our homes and gardens – and the need to have a balanced understanding of their currents that can bring health, love, wealth and happiness to our lives.
Yet I have not said the most important thing. It was the loving, caring way in which she explained this sacred art that changed something within me. Jean is a person always ready to listen, to learn. Open to change and without the pride and ego so commonly found in teachers and ‘masters’ of the Esoteric Schools. We also thank Jean for her healing hands that have brought comfort to our aches and pains. In all, she is a great person, a sensitive teacher, and a true friend.”
Silvia Duran & Alan Jacobs: artists – Spain