Feng Shui Consultations Guidelines
I incorporate the ancient, oriental art of placement known as Feng Shui (acupuncture for rooms and spaces) into my work, having originally studied with Feng Shui Master William Spear in England.
Over the years, I have worked on houses, apartments, office and work spaces, health clinics, art and design studios, music and recording studios, restaurants, bars, holistic centres, shops and language schools in Spain, and before that my work was established in London.
I have many years working experience in this increasingly popular field, and teach my methods on courses and workshops.
Without doubt, I believe feng shui to be an advantage in any domestic situation or field of business, because only with a deeper awareness of harmony within our living and working environment can we move forward in the 21st Century.
I offer two types of Feng Shui Consultation:
1. A ‘Verbal’ Feng Shui Consultation consists of:
- Initial discussion by phone/email to agree on a course of action.
- Discussing the changes, aims and objectives desired by the client.
- Visiting the property if possible and meeting the client.
- Examining the property inside and out, and the buildings and streets around the property, either in person or by scanned/emailed floor plans. Whenever there are existing plans available, I use them.
- Recommending various verbal options for solutions.
- In cases where it is not possible or feasible to visit the property, a study can be made from working with emailed floor plans.
- The final cost will depend on a possible combination of time spent at the property, completing the elaborated study and reporting back findings either in person or by phone.
A Verbal Consultation is for a minimum of 2 hours and is for any type of house, flat, office, shop, clinic, restaurant or other type of interior space.
A Verbal Consultation is charged at an hourly rate of €90.
“Jean advised me on Feng Shui in my business and at a new home I bought. I found her work very professional, and concise. I also appreciated her global knowledge of anything to do with the human spirit and its energies. It was good to have the information she provided me with, but also it was interesting and fun working with her.”
Rosaura Pujol: humanist & photographer – Andorra
2. A ‘Full’ Feng Shui Consultation consists of:
All of the above, plus:
- A detailed written report, the contents and length of which depends on the number of baguas in the property (a bagua is the feng shui pattern of spacial arrangement). Every property and every room has its own specific bagua.
- If plans are available I use them, if not I make my own when I visit the property. Through this I proceed to a detailed elaboration of the energetic points of every space. In the case of a necessary redistribution, I then offer the client an alternative project.
- Follow-up by phone if necessary.
A Full Consultation is available for a minimum of 4 baguas (ie. four dedicated spaces – rooms/offices/studios, etc) and is usually more suitable for businesses or new constructions.
A Full Consultation is charged at a ‘per bagua’ rate of €90 – as opposed to an hourly rate.
- Travel time within Barcelona City or Central Marbella is included in the cost.
- Travel expenses outside Barcelona City or Central Marbella are charged at an extra hourly rate of €30, plus air/train travel ticket prepaid by client.
- Fees and other travel expenses are payable in full at the time of the consultation.
“The first time I worked with Jean was when she came to perform her Feng Shui magic on the flat in which I was then living; the transformation was amazing. Of course, she was called upon again when I moved house and I have been delighted to be able to recommend her to friends. I have also attended some of her workshops.”
Jane Upton: executive coach & consultant – Spain
Image : Design, Quality, Reliability
Features : Listening, Looking, Assessing, Advising
Benefits : Improvement on all levels
‘THE’ FENG SHUI INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE