Marbella Mindfulness Retreat
Feeling stressed…tired…worn out…? Ready to throw in the towel…? There’s a magical place in southern Spain where you can relax, unwind and recharge. A place which, when you hear the name, may surprise you – Marbella…!
But this isn’t the Marbella of bling, boats and bars that you know from television documentaries. Forget everything you may have seen and heard – the Marbella I invite my clients to is a world away from that.
What I offer is an individual holistic retreat in a paradise on the Costa del Sol.
You need a break from the culture of long hours and feeling undervalued and burned out. You need quiet time and space to breathe and think about what to do next, which direction to go in and what you really want to do with the rest of your life.
Or maybe you simply want to refuel and recharge your batteries.
You crave peace and tranquility, good food, gentle walks along the beach, silence; the beauty of the countryside and mountains. Perhaps you need to rediscover the meaning of your unique purpose.
Forget the grey skies and grey people for a while, the soul-less concrete buildings and mind-numbing work routines. Marbella Mindfulness Retreats are for you if you are ready to take some personal time out for gentle exercise, meditation, coaching, counselling and healing.
A 3-day retreat in the heart of the old town of Marbella, the beautiful Casco Antiguo. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach and the magnificent Mediterranean Sea from where, on a clear day, you can see the mountains of Morocco and the rock of Gibraltar.
Depending on the time of year, you can smell the oranges on the trees in the daytime, the jasmine at night. Stroll through narrow, cobbled streets and take tapas and a chilled glass of wine in the heat of the day.
At night these same streets take on an enchanting ambience, lit by table candles and with the sound of flamenco music seeping through doors and windows; a truly magical experience.
With Marbella Mindfulness Retreats you stay in a guest house or small hotel in or near the heart of the old town – home comfort without extravagance – and where you are treated like a person and not a number.
Personal and individual daily sessions are carried out in a consultation room, on a roof terrace or in other locations nearby where the peace, tranquility and beauty of the area can help you think, heal and grow.
There is free time available each day too, to spend as you choose.
Your stay will be in an English-speaking guest house (breakfast included) or small hotel (breakfast taken nearby) in or near Marbella Old Town.
Lunches and dinners are at local restaurants: good home cooking using healthy ingredients. During meals, you will be accompanied by Jean or an English/Spanish-speaking colleague, so you never need to worry about communication problems.
The complete Marbella Mindfulness Retreat experience consists of:
- Pick-up from Málaga Airport on Thursday evening – retreat sessions on Friday, Saturday and Sunday – drop-back to Málaga Airport on Monday morning.
- Daily Sessions – a possible combination of: Coaching, Counselling, Energy Healing, Tapping (EFT), Gentle Stretching Exercises, Sitting Meditations, Walking Meditations on the beach or in beautiful parks.
- Accommodation in Marbella: Finlandia or Tribeca hotel/guesthouse, plus 4-breakfasts, 3-lunches, 4-dinners.
- Daily Timetable: approx: 11am-10pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
If you feel you’re falling apart, let Marbella Mindfulness Retreats put you back together again!
- Cost of full 3-day personal individual programme: €1,997 per person.
- There is a deposit of €700, returnable up to 21 days before first day of hotel stay.
- Stay dates include arriving Thursday evening and leaving Monday morning.
- Small groups welcome – prices on request.
To receive a questionnaire requesting your dates and requirements, please Contact Jean.
I look forward to welcoming you to this paradise by the sea – reconnecting mind to body to spirit!