Back Flower Remedies
Does it sometimes feel that life is a roller-coaster…out of control and with too many surprises?
- Maybe you’ve lost your job or your relationship has come to an end…
- You have been working too hard or you’re having trouble sleeping…
- A driving test is looming…perhaps a job interview…and your nerves are getting the better of you…
Whatever the problem might be, with the help of Dr Bach’s remedies, I have been helping clients move through their emotional issues for nearly 20 years, and the results can be astounding.
Nearly 100 years ago, Dr Edward Bach pin-pointed 38 different emotional states, and discovered natural remedies to address and support these states. Now, in the 21st Century, we realise that although our challenges may have changed, our underlying emotional stresses remain the same.
You may have already heard of Rescue Remedy – a unique combination of five Bach Flower Remedies, recommended to be used not only in moments of extreme stress and trauma, but also to allay nerves and anxiety.
Dr Bach divided the emotional states into seven main groups:
- Insufficient Interest in Present Circumstances
- Overcare for the Welfare of Others
- Over-Sensitivity to Influences and Ideas
- Despondency or Despair
These seven groups were then divided into the 38 sub-groups – for which a Flower Remedy was homoeopathically created for each – and these 38 remedies form the basis for treating emotional issues.
Holistic therapy treats the individual person, never the symptom.
Do you ever feel your dog or cat is trying to tell you that something is wrong…?
- Maybe you have to occasionally leave your furry friend alone for a few hours and she gets lonely and anxious.
- Maybe he tries to control all the other animals in the house, including you!
We know our pets are sensitive and have strong emotions too, but often find it impossible to communicate to us what’swrong. Why not let Bach Flower Remedies get to the core of your pets’ issues and release them in the most natural way? I can help relax and ease their suffering with the assistance of specific remedies, depending on the behaviour being displayed.